Shipping & returns
Return policy: All NON-textbook/course materials may be returned within 30 days of purchase date as long as items are in original packaging with tags attached, in re-sellable condition and accompanied by original receipt. Refunds are given by the same method of purchase as the original transaction.
Textbook Refund Policy
• Textbook/course material returns are only allowed within 48 hours of purchase if the order was picked up in store.
- Textbooks/course materials received by mail must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. You must pay the return shipping cost and only the cost of the item will be refunded to you, unless otherwise stated by our staff. The refund will be submitted as soon as the textbook/course materials are delivered to us.
• Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as was purchased.
• Refunds authorized without a receipt may be assessed a $5.00 search fee. Please be aware that you may be refused a refund without your receipt.
• Textbooks with opened or broken shrink wraps, packets, and spiral bound texts are NOT REFUNDABLE.
• We consider it inappropriate to purchase a textbook at the BYU Hawaii Bookstore and then return it after another copy of the same textbook is purchased or obtained from another source. In these instances, refunds will not be given.
We reserve the right to make the final determination on any refund.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CLEARANCE ITEMS.